FAQ's for Parents

How can I learn about other people’s experiences at Individual U.?

The best resources for finding out about Individual U. are the therapists, educational consultants, school deans and headmasters that refer students to us, and the parents, friends and families of the students we have helped. Organizations for whom Dr. Rudin makes himself available as a speaker, including the NLDA (Nonverbal Learning Disorders Association), may also provide you with background information. You can also read descriptions similar to the types of students Individual U.  has helped in the past at Who We Help. Dr. Rudin also may be able to arrange for you to speak with other parents whose children have been helped by Individual U., but the privacy of each student and family is always our paramount concern.